Happy Fall, y’all! The end of summer was filled with lots of fun things and great visits. Instead of endlessly sharing about them all, I though I’d pick our top ten from the past few months! Here they are:
1. My 26th Birthday
2. First Friday Sacred Heart Brunch & Birthday Party for Mary with Friends
3. All of the Swimming and Adventures at Nana & Pop’s new house
4. House blessing with Fr. David Michael & Goodbye visit from Angel!
5. Camping as a family
6. Starting Homeschool!
7. Finding out we are pregnant with a baby GIRL!
We are SO thrilled to be adding a third to our crew! Noah and this baby will be 27 months apart, and Joshua and Noah are 21ish apart…so we feel like Noah is going to be so old! Looking at this pic of him here, maybe that was wishful thinking…ha!
8. Painting our counters
I know this was totally insane, but this was a big part of the last few months! We DIYed our kitchen. To see the countertop process, you can checkout the blog post here. Then Evan make a beadboard backsplash and we think it turned out pretty darn good for a complete kitchen renovation for under $200!
9. Kathleen and the cousins coming to visit
10. Grandpa Wilson coming to visit from Indiana!
That’s all for now! Hope you all had a wonderful summer and a great start to fall!
Praying for you and your families,